Unicorn Fibre Rinse
Use after cleaning with Power Scour or Fibre Wash to leave fabric and fibre soft and fresh, with a hint of lavender.
Fibre Rinse is designed to optimize conditioning of the natural fibre (wool, etc.) cuticle and enhance the softness of delicate synthetic items. Provides lustre, softness and anti-static benefits to all natural fibres. Refreshing fragrance and non-yellowing. Reduces the "itch factor" in wools. Earth friendly, biodegradable.
Reduces the 'itch factor'
- Rinses easily and thoroughly
- No fillers
- Use in hard or soft water
- Minimize dye loss
- Prevents flyaways
- Delicates – lingerie, lace, silk
- Fabrics – cotton, linen, synthetics.
- Hand knits or wovens – wool, alpaca, cashmere
- Sportswear – workout gear, swimwear
- Bedding – down, synthetic fibre fill
- Crafts – spinning, dyeing, weaving, knitting.
- Hand wash: ½ tbsp Fibre Rinse per gallon lukewarm water. Swish to blend product into water. Immerse garment for a few minutes. DO NOT rub or agitate wool.
- Machine wash: 1oz (25ml) in front loading machine in softener dispenser. Cool or warm water setting.
Note: Do not use on flame-resistant clothes or kids sleepwear.
Tips: Use Unicorn Power Scour for tough laundering of soil, stains and odours.
Use Unicorn Fibre Wash for all other laundering needs.
- 16oz (454ml) bottle
- 4oz (114ml) bottle